Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

ON VACATION

     My apologies to those of you who have been wondering what happened to my Eagle Ford blog. Well, long story short, the story is getting a little long in the tooth and so many others are covering what is going on that I have begun to feel a little superfluous chiming in. I'm very proud to have been the first to recognize the true value of the Eagle Ford and I did my level best to let all landowners know what was going to happen. Now I am leased, perhaps the last to do so, and there is far less need for my commentary. I am trying to think how I can re-brand this blog to serve landowners as I have been doing for so long now. I will keep you posted, so check back and see what I have in store. Thanks for all your past support. This blog has received  several hundred thousand page views and is ranked highest of all Eagle Ford blogs on Google search. You guys have been listening to what I have been preaching. My hope for each of you is that you attain the success that I have by being armed with the information you need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment